Explore Our Bachelor’s of Science in Business Communication Degree Program
Stevenson University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Business Communication degree is offered to working adults who want to enhance their communication skills, design proficiency, and business expertise. The business communication online degree program provides students with the skills, critical-thinking abilities, and technological competencies essential for career success in numerous fields including event planning, media, advertising, public relations, publishing and marketing.
Students in the Bachelor’s of Business Communications degree program will develop oral and written presentations, and learn how to utilize a variety of mediums including technology, photography and design. Coursework includes instruction in areas such as public speaking, journalism, new media communication and event planning. Additionally, students will gain vital knowledge of the inner workings of the business environment to prepare graduates to enter the workforce or advance their career. Designed for working professionals, this business communications degree program is offered fully online in 8-week sessions.
Careers for Business Administration Graduates
Students in the online Bachelor’s in Business Administration program can choose from a variety of courses including:
- Marketing/Design Account Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Event Coordinator
- Corporate Communications
- Sports Communication
- Community Relations
Choose the right university for your Bachelor’s of Business Communication degree online.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults who want to pursue their business communication degree online
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience within the business communication degree program
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
Your Partner For Professional Success
We’re here to answer all your questions. Submit this form or contact Elaina, your Enrollment Counselor, directly to learn more about our Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies.
- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
Credit for Prior Learning
Through Stevenson University’s Credit for Prior Learning Program, undergraduate students applying to the business communication degree program are eligible to earn up to 30 credits for what they have learned through their previous work and life experiences. Stevenson University Online offers several options for assessing and awarding college credit for prior learning. For more information, visit our Credit for Prior Learning page.
$450.00 Per Credit / $1,350.00 Per Course (3 Credits), Spring – Summer 2023
$460.00 Per Credit / $1,380.00 Per Course (3 Credits), as of Fall 2023
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- We offer financial aid packages to those who qualify.
- Stevenson University will accept a maximum of 70 undergraduate transfer credits from a regionally accredited community college and 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
Students in the Bachelor’s of Business Communication degree program can choose from a variety of courses including:
- Small Group Communication
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Writing for the Web
- Organizational Communication
- Principles of Management
- Business Writing
- Principles of Negotiation and Sales