Explore Our Graduate Certificate in Crime Scene Investigation
Stevenson University Online’s Crime Scene Investigation Graduate Certificate program provides you with skills to evaluate crime scenes and select the appropriate steps to be followed in:
- Processing evidence
Our graduate certificate in crime scene investigation program will train you to:
- Process forensic evidence
- Report their findings in an ethical manner for the purpose of effectively communicating those findings in a courtroom setting
The coursework for the certificate in crime scene investigation can be completed entirely online for this 18-credit hour program. Credits you earn through this program may be applied to the Master’s in Crime Scene Investigation.
Choosing the right online university for your crime scene investigation graduate certificate is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
- Apply credits to our equivalent online master’s degree program
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
|Per Credit / Per Course (3-Credits)||$705.00 / $2,115.00|
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- Students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid for this certificate program.
Students must complete the following courses:
- FSCI 500 Survey of Forensic Science
- FSCI 540 Crime Scene Photography
- FSCI 610 Physical Evidence at Crime Scenes
- FSCI 615 Safety/Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- FSCI 630 Crime Scene Investigation
- PSCI 632 Pattern Analysis
Crime Scene Investigation Master’s Degree Option
Stevenson offers a fully-online master’s degree program for those interested in advancing their career in Crime Scene Investigation.
- Crime Scene Investigation (36 credit hours)
Explore our range of Legal, Criminal Justice, and Forensic programs:
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Investigation
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Studies
Proud member of the FBI National Academy Associates (FBINAA) Academic Alliance