Dig Deeper into Digital Evidence
As a graduate of the computer forensics certificate program, you will be equipped with the skills to communicate your findings, analysis, and conclusions effectively, especially as expert witnesses during trials.
Stevenson University Online’s Digital Forensics Graduate Certificate program prepares you to:
- identify and acquire digital evidence
- restore and analyze electronic data
Coursework can be completed entirely online for this 18-credit hour digital forensics certificate program. Credits you earn through this program may be applied to the Master’s in Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics.
Choosing the right online university for your graduate certificate in digital forensics is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
- Apply credits to our equivalent online master’s degree program
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Degree in Information Technology (IT) or advanced coursework/work experience in IT.
- Personal statement.
|Per Credit / Per Course (3-Credits), Spring – Summer 2023||$695.00 / $2,085.00|
|Per Credit / Per Course (3-Credits), as of Fall 2023||$2,085.00 / $2,115.00|
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your digital forensics certificate online by eliminating all fees.
- Students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid for this certificate program.
Students must complete the following courses:
- FSCOR 601 Foundations of Justice
- FSINV 600 Investigative Techniques/Interviewing
- FSLAW 668 White Collar Crimes
- FSIS 642 File Systems Forensic Analysis
- FSIS 643/CYBF 643 Incident Response and Evidence Collections
- FSIS 644/CYBF 644 Windows Forensic Examinations
Digital Forensics Master’s Degree Option
Stevenson offers a fully-online master’s degree program for those interested in advancing their career in Crime Scene Investigation.
- Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics (36 credit hours)
Explore our range of Legal, Criminal Justice, and Forensic programs:
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Investigation
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Studies
Proud member of the FBI National Academy Associates (FBINAA) Academic Alliance