Stevenson University is accredited by the following organizations:
- American Bar Association (Legal Studies Program is an ABA-approved paralegal education program)
- Commission on Higher Education, Middle States Association of Colleges and Universities
- Council for Standards in Human Service Education (Human Services Program)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (Nursing Program)
- Maryland State Department of Education (Early Childhood Education: Liberal Arts and Technology; Elementary Education: Liberal Arts and Technology; Middle School Education: Liberal Arts and Technology)
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (Medical Technology Program)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (Teacher Education Programs)
*All degree programs are approved for the education of veterans by the Department of Veterans Affairs.
The Brown School of Business and Leadership and Stevenson University Online at Stevenson University have received specialized accreditation for the following business programs from the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11960 Quivira Road in Overland Park, Kansas, USA. For a list of accredited programs, please refer to our IACBE member status page.
Business programs accredited by IACBE:
Master of Science in Healthcare Management, with concentrations in:
- Quality Management and Patient Safety
- Project Management
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with tracks in
- General Track
- International Business
- Sport Management
The Brown School of Business and Leadership and Stevenson University Online have demonstrated compliance of its business programs with the IACBE Accreditation Principles through a rigorous process of self-evaluation and independent peer review, a commitment to continuous improvement and excellence in business education.
Founded in 1997, the IACBE is nationally-recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). IACBE is the leader in mission-driven and outcomes-based programmatic accreditation in business and business-related education for colleges, universities, and other higher education institutions whose primary purpose is excellence in teaching and learning. The IACBE grants accreditation for business and accounting programs only. Locations for program offerings are at the sole discretion of the Member. Learn more at www.iacbe.org.