Explore Our Online Master’s in Forensic Investigation Program
Stevenson University Online’s Master of Science in Forensic Investigation prepares students to effectively conduct interviews and collect physical evidence for the purpose of synthesizing the results into factually accurate and objective reports and court testimony. Our forensic investigation degree program equips students with the skills to analyze and evaluate documentary and testimonial evidence vital to criminal investigations and trials. Developed for working professionals, the Stevenson Forensic Investigation graduate program is offered fully online.
Connections to Jobs in Various Forensic Fields
Students who earn the forensic investigation master’s degree from Stevenson University will benefit from our proximity to the federal, state, and local governmental agencies who possess an increased need for professionals with forensic investigation skills. Potential positions for graduates of the Forensic Investigation program range from local Police Detective to Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. At the state and local levels, forensic investigators usually specialize in one type of crime, such as white-collar crime or financial crime. Stevenson’s online master’s in Forensic Investigation program prepares students for careers in all of these areas by providing them with the ability to communicate findings, analysis, and conclusions.
Careers for Forensic Investigation Program Graduates
- Bankruptcy Examiner
- Insurance Claims Examiner
- Loss-prevention Analyst
- Background Investigator
- Investigative Analyst
Meet Ashanti Davis, Forensic Investigation Graduate
Ranked Best for Working Professionals
Best Online Master’s in Forensic Accounting
Your Partner For Professional Success
We’re here to answer all your questions. Submit this form or contact Courtney, your Enrollment Counselor, directly to learn more about our Master’s in Forensic Investigation program.
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
$695.00 Per Credit / $2,085.00 Per Course (3 Credits), Spring – Summer 2023
$705.00 Per Credit / $2,115.00 Per Course (3 Credits), as of Fall 2023
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your online master’s degree by eliminating all fees.
- Financial aid packages are offered to those who qualify
Students in our online master’s in forensic investigation degree program could take any of the following courses:
- Litigation Theory and Practice
- Forensic Journal Research and Review
- Investigative Techniques/Physical Evidence
- Forensic Information Technology
- Fraud Investigation and Analysis
- White Collar Crime
Forensic Investigation Certificate Options
Stevenson also offers a fully-online graduate certificate for those interested in advancing their career in Forensic Investigation.
- Forensic Investigation (18 credit hours)
Other Legal, Criminal Justice, and Forensic Programs
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Investigation
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Studies
Proud member of the FBI National Academy Associates (FBINAA) Academic Alliance