Move From RN To MS Online With A Nursing Degree From Stevenson
For working registered nurses, starting an RN to MS online program can potentially open up many new career opportunities and advance their professional growth. Stevenson University offers one of the top RN to MS online programs in Maryland designed with working adults in mind. It offers the resources they need to excel in their field and earn a bachelor’s and master’s degree. Through the expertise and experience of Stevenson University’s accomplished nursing faculty, students who take advantage of the RN to MS online option are taught the skills they need to advance their careers and realize their true potential as nurses. Stevenson University has one of the top accredited nursing programs in Maryland. Through the RN to MS Nursing option, students will continue their professional education with courses that are built around their schedules. Graduates of the program first earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing and have the option to continue in Stevenson’s online Master of Science in Nursing program. The first graduate nursing course taken as a part of the RN to MS curriculum is charged at the undergraduate tuition rate. The RN to MS online program is an option that saves students both time and money in their educational journey.
RN to MS Online Program – Built Around Nursing
Designed for the working registered nurse’s busy schedule, the RN to BS in Nursing option offers our students courses taught fully online. Primarily offered in 8-week sessions, courses are available in six different start dates during the year. The only exception to the 8-week session format is NURS 424, which runs for a full 16-week semester and requires 45 clinical hours in outpatient care. This culminates in one of the shortest RN to MS online programs offered in Maryland.
Choosing Your Path
Students of the RN to MS online Nursing option can choose from three concentrations based on their personal interests and career aspirations: Nursing Education, Nursing Leadership/Management and Population-Based Care Coordination.
The RN-to-BS Nursing and RN-to-MS Nursing programs at Stevenson University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Getting a Master’s degree provides huge benefits for any registered Nurse. Stevenson’s RN to MS Online Nursing program is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
Your Partner For Professional Success
We’re here to answer all your questions. Submit this form or contact Rachel, your Enrollment Counselor, directly to learn more about our RN to MS in Nursing program.
- Completed online application
- Current registered nurses license in good standing.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- Completion of ENG 151 or equivalent.
- Personal statement
- Stevenson University will accept a maximum of 70 undergraduate transfer credits from a regionally accredited community college and 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
$495.00 Per Credit
$1,485.00 Per Course (3 Credits)
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- We offer financial aid packages to those who qualify.
Guides for Transfer Students
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Baltimore City Community College
- Carroll Community College
- Community College Baltimore County
- Chesapeake College
- College of Southern Maryland
- Hagerstown Community College
- Harford Community College
- Howard Community College
- Montgomery College
- Prince George’s Community College
- Wor-Wic Community College
“Returning to college to further my nursing education was not an easy decision, and I am so thankful I chose Stevenson University’s online RN to BS program. The supportive faculty and staff at Stevenson guided me every step of the way as I received my BS in 2018 and as I continue pursuing my MS. Stevenson University Online creates a personal experience with online learning providing a quality education so I am able to advance my career to the next level.”