Bachelor’s to Master’s Option
Earn Your Combined Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees Online From Stevenson University
The Bachelor’s to Master’s Option provides qualified Stevenson undergraduate students the opportunity to obtain both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in a shorter timeframe. Students accepted to this option are able to complete a maximum of six graduate courses (18 credits) as an undergraduate student. A maximum of two graduate courses (6 credits) may fulfill bachelor’s degree requirements. Participating bachelor’s and master’s online degree programs at Stevenson are designed to blend seamlessly, giving students a powerful education in a shorter period of time that also helps them save money.
Admission Requirements for Bachelor’s to Master’s Option
Students are encouraged to consult with their undergraduate academic advisor prior to applying for the bachelor’s to master’s option.
- Have completed at least 60 bachelor’s degree credits at the time of application. The student may enroll in graduate courses after earning at least 75 undergraduate credits.
- Transfer students are eligible to apply after completing at least one semester at Stevenson.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- Complete the Bachelor’s to Master’s application.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Forensic Science and the MAT programs have additional application and prerequisite requirements. This information can be found in the catalog on the specific undergraduate fields of study page, under the “Other Options” tab.
Application deadline for Fall is May 1 and Spring deadline is December 1.
The following chart shows some possible combinations of undergraduate and graduate programs which may be eligible for a Bachelor’s to Master’s option. Students who are interested in exploring these or any other options should speak with their undergraduate academic advisor. Approval from the undergraduate academic program administrator may be required.