Get to know Stevenson your Way
Stevenson Mustangs are close-knit, career-minded, and driven to explore, excel, and achieve—with a community of faculty, mentors, coaches, and peers ready to support them all the way. The best way to discover if Stevenson is your next home is to see it for yourself. Explore our various visit options that are personalized and tailored to your own interests and surround yourself with on-campus experiences to learn more about our rich campus life.
Schedule your Visit
During your individual family tour, you will have the opportunity to learn more about academic programs, academic and athletic facilities, residence life, and all that our campus has to offer. No campus tours available on the date you had in mind? Use the waitlist registration form if your preferred visit date and time is unavailable.
Nursing Preview Day
Stevenson University is known for preparing its Nursing majors for a career in the healthcare field through hands-on lessons, accessible faculty, and varied clinical rotations.
At Nursing Preview Days, you will have the opportunity to explore SU’s direct-entry Nursing program, tour our campus and visit the Nursing wing and skills lab, and attend a Q&A session with current Nursing students and faculty. These events begin at 10:00 a.m. in Garrison Hall North (Owings Mills Campus).
Nursing Preview Days will be held on Tuesdays February 7, February 21, March 7, March 21, April 4, April 18, and May 2, 2023.
Join us for an Open House to discover Stevenson University.
The day begins with our Mustang Information Fair, where campus representatives from various student resources are ready to meet you. You’ll hear from Admissions representatives about SU’s exceptional experiences, attend an academic session, and tour campus. And lunch is on us! Check-in begins at 8:30 am.
Stevenson University welcomes high school and college-affiliated groups to visit our campus! We can accommodate groups of up to 75 guests within our visit center. Your visit includes an information session presented by an Admissions Counselor working closely with your school, a panel of current students of various majors and activities, a campus tour with a Student Ambassador, and lunch in our all-you-can-eat dining hall, Rockland Center Marketplace. If you would like to request a group visit for your organization or school, please email email@example.com.
We are currently accepting Spring 2023 group visits. If you are interested in scheduling a group visit between mid-February and the end of April, please reach out with at least two weeks’ notice to officially schedule.
Group Visit Guidelines
- We can accommodate up to 75 students and require one chaperone for every 10 students.
- We provide group visits for high school students (9th-12th grade) at public and private schools, transfer student groups, and adult groups that are affiliated with a community college or four-year college.
Group Visit Details
- Group visits will be offered on select Wednesday and Thursday mornings in addition to all day on Fridays.
- Students visiting will be required to complete a Student Inquiry Card (sent in advance to complete before the visit to Stevenson University).
- Group Visits will follow the following schedule for morning sessions:
- 9:15 AM: Arrive to Stevenson University
- 9:30 AM: Information Session
- 9:55 AM: Student Panel
- 10:15 AM: Tour of Owings Mills Campus
- 11:30 AM: Lunch in Rockland Marketplace
- 12:15 PM: Depart from Stevenson University
- Group Visits will follow the following schedule for afternoon sessions:
- 12:00 PM: Arrive to Stevenson University
- 12:15 PM: Lunch in Rockland Marketplace
- 12:45 PM: Information Session
- 1:15 PM: Tour of Owings Mills Campus
- 2:30 PM: Depart from Stevenson University
Arriving to Campus
- Groups are required to arrive promptly at their scheduled start time. Groups arriving after their scheduled start time may not receive the fully scheduled day of events that have been set.
- Groups are required to provide their own transportation.
- Please ensure you have proper approval from your administration, transportation, and required chaperones before you submit a request.