Instant Access to the Resources & Expertise you Need
Stevenson’s libraries are a vital part of campus life and support students in a variety of ways. The Stevenson University Library has three convenient locations; the Learning Resources Center on the Greenspring Campus, the Library in the School of Business and Leadership on the Owings Mills Campus, and the Learning Commons at Owings Mills North.
What We Offer
- Several types of study spaces including group study rooms, study pods, traditional study carrels, and computer labs.
- 24-hour reference assistance, both in-person and online.
- Workshops and tutorials.
- Interlibrary loan. program.
- Course and subject-specific research support.
- Library events and programs.
Access the Library Website
Visit the library’s website, where you can access a multitude of helpful resources to assist with learning and research, including:
- Access articles, e-books, films, pictures, art, and more in online, electronic collections and databases
- Browse the library’s print collections that have been developed to support student, faculty, and staff research needs in all academic disciplines at the university
- Make a research appointment with a knowledgeable librarian
- Request an item through interlibrary loan
- Find eReserve and course reserve materials
- Browse online subject and course research guides
- Access our Stevenson Scholar Exchange, a digital, online archive of scholarly, academic, professional, and creative work by Stevenson community members including students
- Learn about library events and programs, including the annual Library Research Award
Stevenson University is pleased to announce the construction of a new Library and Theater complex on the Owings Mills Campus. Learn More