Explore Our Online Bachelor’s in Business Administration Program
Stevenson University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is designed for working adults who want to expand their business acumen through obtaining the knowledge and critical thinking skills essential to effective business decision-making.
Our online Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree program prepares students for careers that require a broad understanding of business fundamentals. Students in the online business administration degree program will be equipped with the ability to integrate core business functions, analyze and explain business problems, and propose solutions — both independently and in teams.
The business administration degree program culminates with a team-based capstone project that involves students demonstrating their in-depth understanding, application, and integration of the full spectrum of business disciplines. Developed for working professionals, this program is offered fully online in 8-week sessions.
Employment Law and Mediation Area of Focus
Current business trends show a growing need for employees with a bachelor’s degree in business administration that are well-versed in the legal issues that affect an organization and its talent. As a result, Stevenson offers four focused electives for students interested in increasing their knowledge of employment law and mediation.
Students of the business administration degree program learn employer needs in the complex field of immigration law, an increasingly important component as businesses continue to expand globally.
Students also examine the use of mediation within the field of alternative dispute resolution including applications to employment disputes. Specific areas of focus within the online business administration degree program are optional.
Choosing the right online university for your Bachelor’s degree in business administration is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults who want to pursue their business administration degree online
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience within the business administration degree program
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- At least 15 transferable credits.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
|Per Course (3-Credits)||$1,350.00|
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- We offer financial aid packages to those who qualify.
- Stevenson University will accept a maximum of 70 undergraduate transfer credits from a regionally accredited community college and 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
Credit for Prior Learning
Through Stevenson University’s Credit for Prior Learning Program, undergraduate students applying to the online bachelor’s in business administration program are eligible to earn up to 30 credits for what they have learned through their previous work and life experiences. Stevenson University Online offers several options for assessing and awarding college credit for prior learning. For more information, visit our Credit for Prior Learning page.
Careers for Business Administration Graduates
Earning an online bachelor’s degree in business administration will open you up to a wealth of career opportunities including:
- Sales Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- Operational Manager
- Business Consultant
- Management Consultant
Some of the Courses You Could Take
Students in the Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree program can choose from a variety of courses including:
- ACC 141 Managerial Accounting
- IS 201 Management Information Systems
- LAW 208 Business Law
- MGT 310 Organizational Behavior
- MGT 313 Operations Management
- MGT 413 Project Management
- MKT 316 Principles of Negotiation and Sales
Accredited by the IACBE
Stevenson University Online has received specialized accreditation for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Founded in 1997, the IACBE is nationally-recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). IACBE is the leader in mission-driven and outcomes-based programmatic accreditation in business and business-related education for colleges, universities, and other higher education institutions whose primary purpose is excellence in teaching and learning. Learn more at www.iacbe.org.
Bachelor’s in Business Administration
Chris Davis, Stevenson University Online alumni, found professional success due in part to SUO’s Bachelor’s in Business Administration online program.