Explore Our Bachelors in Criminal Justice Online Degree
Stevenson University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice is designed for working adults who want to pursue a career in improving the quality of justice through education, research, and public service. Professionals in Stevenson’s online Criminal Justice bachelor program will learn through a targeted mix of compelling online classes designed to prepare them for careers in education, research, or public service.
Students will learn how justice is administered locally, nationally, and globally in order to understand and confront the fundamental issues of criminal justice we face as professionals and involved citizens.
The curriculum for the online bachelors degree in criminal justice combines theory with practice, requiring courses in psychology, sociology, law, technology, and criminal justice. Designed for working professionals, this program is offered fully online in 8-week sessions.
Top Careers for Criminal Justice Graduates
Graduates from our Criminal Justice online program can pursue careers such as:
- Managerial Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Business Law
- Organizational Behavior
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Principles of Negotiation and Sales
Law Enforcement Administration Area of Focus (optional)
Stevenson offers focused electives designed for practicing or aspiring criminal justice professionals who want to enhance their knowledge of law enforcement management and leadership. Through taking these optional courses, students in the Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice online program will examine human resources dilemmas and integrate management theory and behavioral concepts as they relate to modern organizations. These courses emphasize analysis and synthesis of approaches to management within a criminal justice agency or organization.
Ranked Best for Law Office Tech
Best Online Bachelor’s in Paralegal Studies
Your Partner For Professional Success
We’re here to answer all your questions. Submit this form or contact Elaina, your Enrollment Counselor, directly to learn more about our Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice.
- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- At least 15 transferable credits.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
Credit for Prior Learning
Through Stevenson University’s Credit for Prior Learning Program, undergraduate students are eligible to earn up to 30 credits for what they have learned through their previous work and life experiences. Stevenson University Online offers several options for assessing and awarding college credit for prior learning. For more information, visit our Credit for Prior Learning page.
$450.00 Per Credit
$1,350.00 Per Course (3 Credits)
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- We offer financial aid packages to those who qualify.
- Stevenson University will accept a maximum of 70 undergraduate transfer credits from a regionally accredited community college and 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
Students in the online Bachelor’s in Criminal Justice program can choose from a variety of courses including:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Investigation
- Law Enforcement
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice