Advance Your Nursing Career
A Respected and Accredited Education
Advance your nursing career with Stevenson University Online. Building on Stevenson’s more than 30 years of respected nursing education, our accelerated online RN-to-BS program lets you earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing in as little as 15 months. The RN-to-BS Nursing program at Stevenson University is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Flexible & Fully Online RN-to-BS Program
Our fully online program offers the flexibility you need to balance your education with your career and life demands. Our program even allows you to complete your clinical hours for the bachelor’s degree on the job, so you can conveniently finish the requirement on your schedule without taking time off.
Personalized Support at Every Step
Our expert faculty, dedicated one-on-one advising, and small class sizes provide the support you need to succeed. We will even provide a free transcript evaluation before you apply, so you know exactly what you need to complete your degree. Contact us today to request your free evaluation.
Ready to Earn Your MS in Nursing?
With our RN-to-MS program, you can move seamlessly from our online bachelor’s program to earning your Master’s in Nursing online in one of three concentrations: Nursing Education, Nursing Leadership/Management, or Population-Based Care Coordination. Learn more.
Up to $30,000 in Tuition Assistance
Complete in as Few as 15 Months
Personalized Attention from Accomplished Faculty
Where Our Graduates Work
- Adventist HealthCare
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Johns Hopkins Health System
- Kennedy Krieger Institute
- LifeBridge Health
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Sheppard Pratt Health System
- Sinai Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center
Your Partner For Professional Success
We’re here to answer all your questions. Submit this form or contact Alex, your Enrollment Counselor, directly to learn more about our Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
“Returning to college to further my nursing education was not an easy decision, and I am so thankful I chose Stevenson University’s online RN to BS program. The supportive faculty and staff at Stevenson guided me every step of the way as I received my BS in 2018 and as I continue pursuing my MS. Stevenson University Online creates a personal experience with online learning providing a quality education so I am able to advance my career to the next level.”
- Completed online application.
- Current registered nurses license in good standing.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- Completion of ENG 151 or equivalent.
- Personal statement.
Guides for Transfer Students
Anne Arundel Community College
Baltimore City Community College
Carroll Community College
Community College Baltimore County
College of Southern Maryland
Hagerstown Community College
Harford Community College
Howard Community College
Prince George’s Community College
Wor-Wic Community College
$495.00 Per Credit
$1,485.00 Per Course (3 Credits)
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- We offer financial aid packages to those who qualify.
- Stevenson University will accept a maximum of 70 undergraduate transfer credits from a regionally accredited community college and 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
Careers for Nursing Graduates
- Nurse Manager
- Assistant Nurse Manager
- Nursing Supervisor
- Charge Nurse
- Surgical Nurse
- NICU Nurse
- Operating Room Nurse
Students can choose from a variety of courses including:
- Physical Assessment and Pathophysiology
- Professional Seminar I
- Information Technology in Nursing and Health Care
- Nursing Research for RNs
- Health in the Community