RN to BS: Best Online Nursing Program In MD
Stevenson University Online’s RN to BS Program offers working registered nurses the opportunity to advance their careers by earning their bachelor’s degree.
With no application fees, we make it easy for nurses aspiring to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing online to join one of the top RN to BS programs in Maryland. Our online RN to BS program offers students:
- Career-focused programs that are built to enhance professional competencies.
- Personalized attention in a supportive community, with the ability to have on-site instruction.
- Convenient, online sessions that are tailored for the professional needs and demanding schedules of working registered nurses.
The RN-to-BS Nursing and RN-to-MS Nursing programs at Stevenson University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Choosing the best online nursing program is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
Your Partner For Professional Success
We’re here to answer all your questions. Submit this form or contact Rachel, your Enrollment Counselor, directly to learn more about our RN to BS in Nursing program.
“Returning to college to further my nursing education was not an easy decision, and I am so thankful I chose Stevenson University’s online RN to BS program. The supportive faculty and staff at Stevenson guided me every step of the way as I received my BS in 2018 and as I continue pursuing my MS. Stevenson University Online creates a personal experience with online learning providing a quality education so I am able to advance my career to the next level.”
- Completed online application.
- Current registered nurses license in good standing.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- Completion of ENG 151 or equivalent.
- Personal statement.
Guides for Transfer Students
Anne Arundel Community College
Baltimore City Community College
Carroll Community College
Community College Baltimore County
College of Southern Maryland
Hagerstown Community College
Harford Community College
Howard Community College
Prince George’s Community College
Wor-Wic Community College
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-531-7118.
$495.00 Per Credit
$1,485.00 Per Course (3 Credits)
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- We offer financial aid packages to those who qualify.
- Stevenson University will accept a maximum of 70 undergraduate transfer credits from a regionally accredited community college and 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
Careers for Nursing Graduates
- Nurse Manager
- Assistant Nurse Manager
- Nursing Supervisor
- Charge Nurse
- Surgical Nurse
- NICU Nurse
- Operating Room Nurse
Students can choose from a variety of courses including:
- Physical Assessment and Pathophysiology
- Professional Seminar I
- Information Technology in Nursing and Health Care
- Nursing Research for RNs
- Health in the Community