Explore Our Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
Stevenson University Online’s Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education program is designed for registered nurses who have a bachelor’s degree in nursing. Expand your knowledge through this graduate nursing certificate program to contribute to the nursing profession as educators.
Coursework can be completed entirely online for this 15-credit hour certificate. Credits you earn through this program may be applied to the Master’s in Nursing.
The Graduate Certificate Programs in Nursing Education and Population-Based Care Coordination at Stevenson University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Choosing the right online university for a graduate certificate in Nursing Education is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
- Apply credits to our equivalent online master’s degree program
- Completed online application.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurse’s license in good standing.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- One Professional Letter of Recommendation from a current or past supervisor: Recommendation Form
- Resume of professional experience.
|Per Credit / Per Course (3-Credits)||$635.00 / $1,905.00|
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- Students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid for this certificate program.
- Students are eligible to transfer up to 6-credit hours from a 4-year institution if applicable.
Students must complete the following courses and one additional elective course.
- NURS 632 Curriculum Design and Innovation
- NURS 635 Teaching and Learning Strategies/Evaluation
- NURS 642 Instructional Media in Education
- NURS 736 Nursing Education Practicum
Nursing Degrees and Certificates
Nursing with concentrations in:
- Forensic Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership/Management
- Population-Based Care Coordination
Stevenson offers 15-credit, online nursing graduate certificates in: