Explore Our Nursing Master’s Program
Stevenson University Online offers you a Master of Science in Nursing program that lets you expand your career horizons. Our online 36-credit hour nursing master’s program offers concentrations in nursing leadership and management, forensic nursing, education, and population-based care coordination. Courses are offered in convenient 8-week sessions, 6 times a year. Many of our students are working registered nurses, so you will be joining an online community of colleagues looking to make significant impacts in nursing and healthcare, and improve health outcomes across various populations.
Top Careers for Nursing Graduates
- Clinical Development Specialist
- Nurse Director
- Director of Nursing Education
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Case Manager
- Nurse Navigator
The Master’s in Nursing program at Stevenson University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- Completed online application.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution.
- Current registered nurse’s license in good standing.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
- One Professional Letter of Recommendation from a current or past supervisor: Recommendation Form
- Resume of professional experience.
$625.00 Per Credit
$1,875.00 Per Course (3 Credits)
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local hospitals and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your online master’s degree by eliminating all fees.
- Financial aid packages are offered to those who qualify.
Students in the online Master’s in Nursing program can choose from a variety of courses including:
- Concepts of Nursing Informatics
- Quantitative Methods in Nursing Research
- Qualitative Inquiry in Nursing
- Global Health Care Perspectives
- Project and Resource Management
Masters In Nursing
Registered Nurse, Theresa Johnson, returned to pursue her RN to BS degree with Stevenson University Online after 20 years in the field. She is currently working on her MS as well, in hopes of becoming a nurse educator.