Explore Our Nursing Master's Program
Stevenson University Online’s Master of Science in Nursing program offers online graduate-level preparation for registered nurses with a BSN. With multiple start dates and accessible online courses, the Master of Science in Nursing program is designed for working nurses ready to expand their career horizons.
With no GRE requirements and no application fees, students aspiring to earn a Master of Science in Nursing online can choose from three concentrations based on their personal interests and career objectives:
- Forensic Nursing: Stevenson’s master’s in forensic nursing concentration equips students to combine their nursing skills and knowledge with that of scientific investigation and trauma treatment allows them to serve as community leaders in diversified populations.
- Nursing Education: Prepares students to become nursing educators in an academic or clinical setting as they implement and evaluate courses using multiple strategies.
- Nursing Leadership/Management: Provides students with the skills to become leaders by analyzing managerial difficulties in healthcare and providing resource solutions — as well as promoting best business management practices.
- Population-Based Care Coordination: Preparing students for roles that include evaluating quality and safety outcomes within community healthcare systems.
Careers for Nursing Graduates
- Clinical Development Specialist
- Nurse Director
- Director of Nursing Education
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Case Manager
- Nurse Navigator
Some of the Courses You Could Take
- NURS 515 Concepts of Nursing Informatics
- NURS 520 Quantitative Methods in Nursing Research
- NURS 530 Qualitative Inquiry in Nursing
- NURS 547 Global Health Care Perspectives
- NURS 557 Project and Resource Management
The baccalaureate and master's degree programs in nursing at Stevenson University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.