- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Personalized attention in a supportive community
Stevenson University Online’s Master’s in Community-Based Education and Leadership degree is designed to meet the growing demand for highly-qualified professionals to teach, lead, and manage in non-formal and informal education settings. Practicing professionals will gain the knowledge and skills to become effective educators and change leaders in their organizations.
With no GRE requirements and no application fees, this online Master’s for Community-Based Education and Leadership provides students with comprehensive skills-training that prepares them for leadership roles in the following careers:
The Community-Based Education and Leadership program is offered online in 8-week sessions, providing flexibility for working professionals who want to enhance their existing skills within their field.
Stevenson also offers three distinct, fully-online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate programs for those interested in advancing their careers in either formal or non-formal education settings. Students can select from certificate options in:
* A resume of professional experience may be requested for applicants who do not meet the GPA requirement.
|Tuition Per Credit||$495.00||Cost Per Course