No-Cost, Direct Bill Option for MDOT Employees
It’s easy to apply:
- Apply to a Stevenson University Online bachelor’s, master’s, or graduate certificate program
- Get accepted to the program that you applied
- Complete and submit the MDOT CDP Application (provided by MDOT Human Resources)
- Start your program for free*
Career-focused Bachelor’s and Master’s Programs
Obtain your bachelor’s, master’s, or post-baccalaureate certificate 100% online from Stevenson University through MDOT’s Career Development Program (CDP). As a participant of the program, Stevenson will invoice MDOT directly for the costs associated with your courses – at no cost to you. No GRE, standardized test, or application fee required.
Taught by accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience, our online classes are small to enhance SUO’s personalized approach. As practitioners in their fields, our faculty will connect your coursework with the competencies needed for career success. In many cases, you can apply what you learn today to your job tomorrow.
Complete MDOT’s CDP application and paperwork to receive your benefits. Email email@example.com with any questions about the application.
At Stevenson University Online, you’ll benefit from:
- 100% online with flexible course sessions and formats that fit your schedule
- No GRE, standardized tests, or application fee required
- Personalized attention in a supportive community
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- Complete your degree faster by using professional experience as Credit for Prior Learning.
- Career Advisors to help you with your next career move
Stevenson offers 13 master’s programs to meet a wide range of skills and interests:
- Communication Studies
- Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- Digital Transformation and Innovation
- Forensic Studies
- And more in areas that include healthcare, nursing, education, and forensics.
Already have college credits but no degree? Check out our bachelor’s degree completion programs, Interdisciplinary Studies and Professional Studies with a minor in Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics.
* Through the Career Development Program (CDP), MDOT will pay for up to 12 credits per fiscal year and the cost of textbooks. Any more courses would be out-of-pocket for the MDOT employee. Once an employee’s CDP application is approved, the students’ courses will be billed directly to MDOT with verification of a passing grade.
Discuss Stevenson’s partnership benefits with Jamie Hill, Business Development Associate.
Contact Jamie at 443-352-4391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about applying for a bachelor’s, master’s, or post-baccalaureate certificate program through MDTA’s partnership with Stevenson University Online.