Explore Our Online Bachelor’s Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies
Stevenson University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies is designed for working professionals who want to maximize their prior educational experiences and earn a degree in varied academic disciplines tailored to their interests. Our BS in interdisciplinary studies is for students who have changed their major, attended several institutions, or have multiple educational goals. The program provides flexibility to students whose academic interests cannot be captured in a singularly-focused major.
Working closely with a Student Success Coach, students have the ability to design a tailored course of study that enables them to have two areas of content focus (program cores). Program cores that can be completed through the Stevenson University Online are Business Administration, Business Communication, Criminal Justice, Legal Studies, and Management. It is also possible to transfer a program core in a content area from prior educational experiences that align with a major or minor offered at Stevenson University. Students should consult with an Enrollment Counselor for more information.
Careers for Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates
Graduates from our Interdisciplinary Studies program can pursue careers such as:
- Admissions Counselor
- Community Affairs Director
- Event Planner
- Media Buyer
- Web Writer
Choosing the right interdisciplinary studies degree online is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
Your Partner For Professional Success
We’re here to answer all your questions. Submit this form or contact Elaina, your Enrollment Counselor, directly to learn more about our Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program.
- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- At least 15 transferable credits.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
Credit for Prior Learning
Through Stevenson University’s Credit for Prior Learning Program, undergraduate students are eligible to earn up to 30 credits for what they have learned through their previous work and life experiences. Stevenson University Online offers several options for assessing and awarding college credit for prior learning. For more information, visit our Credit for Prior Learning page.
$450.00 Per Credit
$1,350.00 Per Course (3 Credits)
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.
- We offer financial aid packages to those who qualify.
- Stevenson University will accept a maximum of 70 undergraduate transfer credits from a regionally accredited community college and 90 undergraduate credits from a regionally accredited four-year institution.
Students in the online Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program can choose from a variety of courses including:
- Introduction to Interdisciplinary Studies
- Topics in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Interdisciplinary Research and Writing