Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Accepted Students' Day
Schedule for Accepted Students' Day
Check-in - 9 a.m.
Check-in opens in the Owings Mills Campus Gymnasium.
Welcome - 9:45 a.m.
Accepted Students' Day begins with a welcome program and an overview of the day.
Explore Stevenson - 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
President Elliot Hirshman, Ph.D. and the entire Stevenson University community would like to invite you and your parents to the annual Accepted Students' Day on one of the following dates:
- Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Saturday, April 4, 2020
This is an opportunity to celebrate your acceptance to Stevenson and experience the University in a new way. Whether your family is visiting for the first time or has attended other Stevenson events, we think you'll find Accepted Students' Day a valuable experience. Lunch and Stevenson swag will be provided.
Throughout the day, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Meet with and ask questions of faculty from the major of your choosing.
- Freshman Honors, Service Scholars, and Leadership Scholars students: Meet with fellow students admitted to these programs and learn more about these experiences.
- Enjoy specialized sessions on Next Steps to Enrolling.
- Take a tour of the Owings Mills campus, as well as shorter specialty tours of specific facilities such as housing, Manning Academic Center, the School of Design, and the Mustang Stadium.
- Learn how to get involved at the Student Activities Fair.