President Elliot Hirshman, Ph.D. and the entire Stevenson University community would like to invite you and your parents to attend Accepted Students’ Day on the following dates:
- Saturday, February 3, 2024 | Register
- Saturday, March 2, 2024 | Register
- Saturday, April 6, 2024 | Register
This is an opportunity to celebrate your acceptance to Stevenson and experience the University in a new way. Whether your family is visiting for the first time or has attended other Stevenson events, we think you’ll find Accepted Students’ Day a valuable experience.
Throughout the day, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Meet with and ask questions of faculty from the major of your choosing.
- Freshman Honors, Service, and Leadership Scholars can meet with program directors and learn about the special opportunities these programs offer
- Enjoy specialized sessions on Next Steps to Enrolling.
- Take a tour of the Owings Mills campus, as well as shorter specialty tours of specific facilities, such as our residential buildings ranked #1 Best College Dorms in Maryland and Top Ten in the U.S. by Niche.