Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Institutional Research & Assessment
Office of Institutional Research & Assessment
The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment supports the design, implementation and analysis of institution-wide assessment efforts and institutional research efforts. The office provides information to faculty, staff, administrators, and students and manages the external reporting of data.
Areas of Responsibility
- Support for institution-wide assessment efforts, including preparation for the institution's Self-Study
- Support for academic program reviews
- Reporting to external agencies (federal, state, regional)
- Survey of alumni
- Reporting of institutional performance indicators (e.g., historical enrollment trends, retention rates, graduation rates, student/faculty ratios, etc.)
- Assisting with survey development and assessment planning
- Assisting with administration of national student surveys (e.g. NSSE, CIRP, etc.), as well as preparing institutional summaries of those data
- Oversee assessment process for faculty and course evaluations