Stevenson works hard to provide a transfer-friendly environment for students changing schools. Approximately 30 percent of our student body is comprised of transfer students, making this one of the largest transfer populations among Maryland's private universities. The top five reasons to choose Stevenson as a transfer student?
- Our generous, merit-based scholarships make your education affordable.
- The transfer-friendly admissions process allows up to 90 credits to be transferred.
- We offer career-focused programs and internships to prepare you for success before you graduate.
- Stevenson's small classes, individual attention, and easily accessible tutoring centers give you a personalized college experience.
- Our placement rate is impressive: 92 percent of SU students report that they are employed or entering graduate or professional school within six months of graduation.
Start the admissions process
Please note that you are not considered a transfer student unless you have graduated from high school or obtained a GED and have attended another college or university. High school students who have taken college credits before receiving a high school diploma are considered freshman students.
Have you taken any advanced placement courses? If so, you can earn college credit at Stevenson in multiple subjects.
Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall, Second Floor