Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Hone your skills as you prepare for pharmacy school.
The pre-pharmacy advising track at Stevenson allows students to explore the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and service fields in preparation for being successful in these areas. Upon completion, students will be competitive and qualified applicants for graduate school.
Please note: Students identifying a pre-pharmacy advising track will also declare an academic major. Students do not earn a “Pre-pharmacy” degree. Students are encouraged to investigate the many majors that Stevenson has to offer across our six degree granting schools. Students unsure of their academic major should consult with a Deciding advisor in the Office of Student Success or utilize career exploration resources available through Career Services.
Stevenson is proud of its recent graduates and what they have accomplished. Their success is reflected in the places where they have progressed to study pharmacy, such as those listed below:
- Albany College of Pharmacy
- Lake Erie College School of Pharmacy
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy
- Temple University School of Pharmacy
- Touro College of Pharmacy
- University of Maryland Baltimore School of Pharmacy