[A few of our student interns from left to right: Nakia Boomer, Abagail Austin, Victoria Clark, Shayna Hardesty, and Jocelyn Williams]
The fashion design program would like to congratulate the following students on their internships this summer. These ladies are working hard and are fulfilling the internship requirements for graduation by working with various fashion related companies around Maryland. The real-world experiences they are adding to their repertoire of skills will not only be helpful in the upcoming semester’s course-work, but also when they seek full-time employment in the fashion industry.
- Elizabeth Altaye: Avalon Company
- Abagail Austin: Carlisle-Etcetera Company (a sister company to English American)
- Nakia Boomer: 180’s Company
- Victoria Clark: Julie Bent on the set of “Could it B12; the story of Sally Pacholok”
- Edna Jones: Victor Rossi Company
- Amber Lloyd: Under Armour Company
- Sherese Mc Lean: Jody Davis Designs, Inc.
- Caitlin Szlivassy: Nordstrom’s Management Training Program
- Daneen Watson: Lee Anderson, Inc.
- Na Chelle Vaugh: Joseph A. Bank Company