Carolyn Danna Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Neuroscience, University of Maryland, Baltimore (2010)
- B.S., Biology, Wheaton College, IL (2003)
- STEVENSON UNIVERSITY
Senior Lecturer, Biology
2014 – present
- COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF BALTIMORE COUNTY
Adjunct Professor, Biology
- Danna C.L., Shepard P.D, Elmer G.I. (2013) The habenula governs the attribution of incentive salience to reward predictive cues. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 7:781 [Link]
- Danna C.L. and Elmer G.I. (2010) Disruption of conditioned reward association by typical and atypical antipsychotics. Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. 96(1): 40-7 [Link]
- Amateau S.K., Alt A.A., Stamps C.L., and McCarthy M.M. (2004) Brain estradiol content in newborn rats: Sex differences, regional heterogeneity, and possible de novo synthesis by the female telencephalon. Endocrinology 145(6):2906-17. [Link]
- BIO 113 – General Biology I: Cell Biology and Genetics
- BIO 113L – General Biology I Laboratory: Cell Biology and Genetics
- BIO 222 – Human Anatomy
- BIO 322 – Human Physiology
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.