Amy M. Tucker MS
- BA Mathematics and Music, Minor: Spanish – University at Buffalo (2008)
- MS Applied and Industrial Mathematics – Towson University (2017)
- MS Applied Mathematics – University of Delaware (2019)
- Stevenson University, Adjunct Professor, Mathematics, 2020-2021
- University of Delaware, Adjunct Faculty, Mathematics, 2019, 2021
- University of Delaware, Teaching Assistant, Mathematics, 2017-2019
- Towson University, Graduate Assistant, Mathematics, 2016-2017
- Applied Research Associates, Inc., Staff Engineer 1, 2008-2016
- University at Buffalo, Sponsored Projects Services, Student Assistant, 2006-2008
- L-3 Communications, Inc., Intern, 2004-2006
- Tucker, A.M., D.F. Levia, G.G. Katul, K. Nanko and L.F. Rossi. (2020) A network model for stemflow solute transport, Applied Mathematical Modeling, 88, 266-282. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apm.2020.06.047
- Tucker, A.M., E.L. Coffey and M.R. Johnson, Power Transfer Through Apertures in Enclosed Spaces, 2010 DoD Electromagnetic Effects Program Review, Tampa, Fl, April 26-29, 2010.
- Coffey, E.L., A.M. Tucker and M.R. Johnson, Using Statistical Electromagnetics for EMC/HERO Analysis, 2010 ITEA Aircraft Stores Conference, Ft. Walton Beach, Fl, March 23-35, 2010.
- Evans, A.M., E.L. Coffey, G. Tait and M. Slocum, An Electromagnetic Risk Assessment Tool for Cavity and Below Deck Applications, 2009DoD Electromagnetic Effects Program Review, New Orleans, LA, March 4, 2009.
- Evans, A.M., T. Stepien, Fighting the waves: The effect of north polar ice cap melt on Florida, 2008 SIAM Annual Meeting, July 7-11, 2009.
- Math 035# Foundations of Mathematical Reasoning
- Math 005# Foundations of Quantitative Reasoning
- Math 135 Introduction to Mathematical Reasoning
- Math 136 Introduction to Statistics
- Math 137 College Algebra
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.