Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall North, Second Floor
Mark Branson: Fine School of the Sciences Faculty
Mark Branson , Ph.D.
- B.A. in Mathematics, B.S. in Computer Science, University of Oklahoma (2003)
- M.Phil, Ph.D. in Mathematics, Columbia University (2010)
- Stevenson University
Assistant Professor, Mathematics
- Technion, Israel Institute of Technology
- NASA Ames Research Center
- “Action-Maslov Homomorphism for Monotone Symplectic Manifolds,” Algebr. Geom. Topol. 11 (2011), no. 2, 1077-1096.
- “MARTE: Technology development and lessons learned from a Mars drilling mission simulation,” Journal of Field Robotics, Volume 24, Issue 10, Date: October 2007, Pages: 877-905 (with Howard Cannon, Carol Stoker, Stephen Dunagan, Kiel Davis, Javier Gomez-Elvira, Brian J. Glass, Lawrence G. Lemke, David Miller, Rosalba Bonaccorsi, Scott Christa, José Antonio Rodriguez-Manfredi, Erik Mumm, Gale Paulsen, Matt Roman, Alois Winterholler, and Jhony R. Zavaleta)
- “DAME: Planetary-Prototype Drilling Automation,” Space 2006 Conference Proceedings, AIAA, 2006 (with B. Glass, H. Cannon, S. Hanagud, and G. Paulsen)
- “A Tabulation of Legendrian Knots by Ambient Isotopy,” The Honors Undergraduate Research Journal,
MATH 147 - Precalculus
MATH 218 - Geometry
MATH 220 - Calculus I
MATH 221 - Calculus II
MATH 222 - Calculus III
MATH 230 - Discrete Structures
MATH 301 - Mathematical Structures
MATH 312 - Mathematical Statistics I
MATH 313 - Mathematical Statistics II
MATH 321 - Differential Equations
MATH 418 - Mathematical Modeling
MATH 425 - Scientific Computer Programming
MATH 490 - Numerical Analysis
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.