Takisha Toler Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Saint Louis University
- MBA, Saint Louis University
- BBA, University of Memphis
- Stevenson University, Professor and Program Coordinator of Marketing (2014-Present)
- Past Titles include: Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Faculty Lead of the Marketing and Digital Marketing Programs
- Marketing Management
- Market Research
- Consumer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Senior Marketing Capstone
- Webster University, Adjunct Instructor (2013)
- Marketing Strategies
- Saint Louis University, Doctoral Student Instructor (2010-2011)
- Introduction to International Business
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Vast Experience in Consulting for Small and Medium Size Businesses
- Twenty years’ experience in Corporate Non-Profit and for Profit
- Over 5 Years of Global Marketing and Retail Sales Experience
- Johnny Graham, Takisha Toler, Nakeisha S. Lewis, Robert Arias, Alonso Avila (2022) “Chapter 9: Started from the Bottom Now We’re Here? Hip-Hop Culture & Its Impact,” Handbook on Intra-Cultural Marketing, (G. Brodowsky, R. Perren, and C. Schuster eds.) Edgar Elgar Publishing, United Kingdom.
- Rebecca Hochradel, Ursula Sullivan, and Takisha S. Toler (ed.) (2018) “Diversity for a New Decade,” Marketing Management Association Fall Educators’ Conference Proceedings, October 2021.
- Takisha Toler, Nakeisha Lewis, and Eric Rhiney (2021) “I Got Beef, But You Don’t: Understanding the Difference in Stereotype Perceptions in Media amongst Targeted African Americans,” Association for Consumer Research Conference, Virtual, October 2021.
- Charles W. Richardson, Jr. and Takisha S. Toler (2019) “The Search for Emotional and Cultural Intelligence: Are They Present on Your Campus?” International Academy of Business and Public Administration Disciplines Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 2019.
- Tim Aurand, Susan Geringer, Michael Messina, and Takisha Toler (2019) “Practical Implications of Teaching Philosophies,” Marketing Management Association, Santa Fe, New Mexico, September 2019.
- Amy Coon, Takisha S. Toler, and Vasu Unnava (2018) “Innovations in Teaching Consumer Behavior,” Marketing Management Association, Kansas City, Missouri, September 2018.
- Takisha S. Toler (2018) “What’s Your Social Reach: Using Thunderclap to Increase Brand Awareness,” Marketing Educators’ Association, Santa Fe, New Mexico, April 2018.
- Akon E. Ekpo, LaDonna Thornton, and Takisha S. Toler (2017) “Getting it Right in the Classroom: Developing New Courses and Course Content that Aligns with Program Outcomes,” Marketing Ethnic Faculty Association, San Francisco, California, August 2017.
- Eric F. Rhiney and Takisha S. Toler (2017) Higher Ed vs. Corporate: Understanding the Variations in Digital Marketing Certifications and Training,” Midwest Digital Marketing Conference, St. Louis, Missouri, April 2017.
- Chenevert, Amber, Eric Rhiney, Dalila Salazar, and Takisha Toler (2016) “Getting Students Hands Dirty: Experiential Learning in Marketing Classroom,” Marketing Ethnic Faculty Association, Atlanta, Georgia, August 2016.
- Marketing EDGE – Professors Institute, Southern Methodist University, 2019 (by invitation only)
- Race in the Marketplace Research Forum, American University, 2017 (by invitation only)
- Stevenson University, Dean’s Award for Community Service, 2016
- Stevenson University, Innovative Teaching with Technology Awards, 2016
- Strategies for Success in the Classroom Workshop, Bentley University, 2015 (by invitation only)
- Stevenson University, Faculty Research Development Grant, 2015
- Stevenson University, Dean’s Award for Outstanding Student Leadership, 2015
- American Marketing Association Foundation, Valuing Diversity PhD Scholarship, 2010
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.