Ola Al-Sheyab Ph.D
Before joining Stevenson University Dr. AL-Sheyab worked as Professor in the Department of Management at Briarcliff University. Where she been a teaching member in the OMBA Program since August of 2018, within areas of Business Communication, Recruiting and Retention, and Compensation/Benefits Systems. Additionally, she worked with Frostburg State university OMBA program teaching Organizational Behavior. Previously as a doctoral student, Dr. AL-Sheyab have worked with the Online MBA Program at SIU College of Business as a Teaching Assistant.
Dr. AL-Sheyab completed her doctoral degree at Southern Illinois University, Department of Workforce Education and Development in May of 2018. Her research interests lie in organizational behavior and employee engagement field. Since the start of her academic journey, Dr. AL-Sheyab has always shown interest in participating within discussion panels and conferences especially those related to Diversity, as a result she earned several awards and memberships in honorary academic societies such as Dissertation Research Award , Blue Key National Honor Society, SIGMA IOTA EPSILON the National Honorary & Professional Management Fraternity and Phi Beta Delta International Honor Society.
- Master of Science-Accounting, University of Maryland
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Workforce Education and Development: Dissertation Area: Human Resource Development, Southern Illinois University
- Master of Arts-Communication, Western Illinois University
- Adjunct Professor : Department of Management, Frostburg State University
- Financial Accounting
- Special Topics- Habits Formation
- Organizational Behavior
- Adjunct Professor : Department of Business, Briar Cliff University
- HRM-550- Compensation/Benefits Systems Spring
- BUAD 210 – Business Communication
- HRM 520 – Recruiting and Retention
Dr. AL-Sheyab research interests include Financial Accounting, Organization Behavior, Management Control Systems, Performance Measurement and Employee Engagement.
Al-Wreikat, A., Ashraf, A., Al-Sheyab, O., Kabir, H. & Julio, I. (2019). AAOIFI Accounting Standards and a Theory of Interest-free Banking. The Singapore Economic Review https://doi.org/10.1142/S0217590819420074
- Applied Data Analytics
- Principles of Management
- Excel Introductory courses
- First year Seminar
- Terrapin Scholarship – Smith School of Business University of Maryland
- Dissertation Research Award – Graduate School, Southern Illinois University
- Blue Key National Honor Society – Western Illinois University
- SIGMA IOTA EPSILON the National – Honorary and Professional Management Fraternity
- Phi Beta Delta International Honor Society – Eta Epsilon Chapter, Western Illinois University
- William and Eva Graham Scholarship – Western Illinois University
- George C. Potter Scholarship in Finance Award – Western Illinois University
- Macomb Branch AAUW International Student Award – Western Illinois University
- WEOG Awards for International Student Award – Western Illinois University
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.