Marketing & Digital Communications
Office of Marketing & Digital Communications
In Case You Missed It: SU Inspires Courage at TEDx StevensonU Event
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group.
In case you missed this year’s TEDx StevensonU which took place on February 23, we've got you covered. This year, seven of Stevenson's students, faculty, and staff addressed the theme of courage.
This year's speakers included:
- Giovanna Baisie-Arthur, Stevenson Student
- Natalie Gillard, Assistant Vice President of Multicultural Experience at Stevenson University
- Hannah Grice, Stevenson Student
- Arianna Hebner, Stevenson Student
- Mordy Mandelbaum, Stevenson Student
- Melina Madara, Stevenson Student
- David Patrick, Adjunct Instructor of Business Tech Management at Stevenson University
Check out a video of the event below!