Shradha Maheshwari MBA
- Wilmington College: MBA
- Wilmington College: Bachelors in Science, Accouting
- University of Bengal, Kolkata, India: Bachelors in Accounting and Economics
- 2019 to Present: Lecturer, Stevenson University
- 2013 to 2019: Adjunct faculty, Stevenson University
- 2010 to 2013: Adjunct faculty, CCBC, Catonsville Campus
- Math 137: College Algebra
- Math 136: Introduction to Statistics
- Math 135: Introduction to Mathematical Reasoning
- Math 005#: Foundations of Quantitative Reasoning
- Math 037#: Foundations of College Algebra
- LDR 301: Leadership from Theory to Practice
- 2016: Rose Dawson Award: Excellence in Teaching
I like to model kindness and compassion in my classroom. Mathematics can be daunting to a lot of students, as each student comes from different backgrounds. My teaching goals focus on establishing a good rapport with students and then challenging them at each step. I like to have a very interactive class where the students are allowed to make mistakes and give wrong answers. But at the end of each class, they have learned something new, either a new method, new concept, or a new way of looking at Math.
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.