John Rosicky Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Developmental Psychology from University of Oregon
- B.S. in Neuroscience from Brown University
- Stevenson University, Professor and Chair, 2012-present
- Prince George’s Community College, Dean, Social Sciences and Business Division, 2005-2012
- Mohawk Valley Community College, Associate Professor and Department Chair, Psychology, Human Services and Education Department, 1995-2005
- CHS 101 Family Studies
- CHS 105 Human Services and Social Policy (formerly CHS 201)
- CHS 250 Topics: Therapeutic Recreation
- CHS 270 Psychopharmacology and Addictions
- CHS 441 Seminar in Counseling & Human Services
DISCLAIMER: The content of this faculty profile page was created, authored, and published by the identified faculty member. Stevenson University (SU) makes absolutely no guarantee as to the currency, accuracy, or quality of information published. The views and opinions expressed on this page or any links made available are strictly those of the author and do not necessarily state or reflect those of SU. The content of this profile page has not been reviewed or approved by Stevenson University.