Stevenson Launches New Homepage and Navigation
On December 17, Stevenson will launch a new homepage and site-wide navigation that responds to evolving web trends, conveys our brand, and supports undergraduate recruitment and enrollment. The primary goal of the “refresh” is to implement a high-impact user experience and to enhance navigation for both PC and mobile use, which is nearly a third of all web traffic. Updates include:
- New, easier-to-use site-wide navigation (header and footer)
- Content that conveys our value propositions, from student success stories and to the SU experience
- Design elements to reinforce the University’s brand and visual identity
- Styling that responds to larger monitors and higher screen resolutions
- Navigation and menu now accessible in the top right corner of the homepage
- Coding and styles to make the site compliant with WCAG level AA accessibility guidelines
Although the navigation will look and function differently, all commonly-used tools and resources such as the SU Now Portal, Directory, SU Alert, and Campus Maps remain easily accessible on the right-hand side of the new dropdown menu, or in the new footer—all of which carry through on every page of the site.
Questions about the new homepage and related components can be directed to Brandon Seidl, Web Director, at email@example.com or ext. 4415.