Opportunities Abound for Trained Paralegals
Paralegals play essential research, investigative, and support roles across many industries and public agencies where an understanding of law and its application are critical. Stevenson University Online’s Bachelor’s in Legal Studies will prepare you to be a skilled and trained paralegal or legal assistant who will be an asset to any firm or organization.
Train to be a Paralegal Online
Graduates of this program will acquire knowledge of several fields of law, enabling them to perform detailed work including:
- Conducting legal research and writing
- Investigating cases
- Interviewing witnesses
- Managing trial preparation and litigation support
- Drafting contracts
Your Partner for Professional Success
The ultimate goal of the Legal Studies program is to prepare paralegals for employment in a variety of sectors and industries. In law, real estate, insurance, finance, law enforcement, corrections, and social services, paralegals play a vital research, investigative, and support role. Designed for working students seeking an affordable and trusted program with one-on-one support, our Legal Studies program is offered fully online in 8-week sessions, 6-times per year.
Stevenson University Online graduates have put their skills to work on the local and national level at companies and agencies that include:
- Maryland Office of the Attorney General
- T. Rowe Price
- Howard County Public Schools
- Thomas, Thomas & Hafer, LLP
Choosing the right online Legal Studies program is an important investment in your future.
- The only bachelor’s program for paralegal training approved by the American Bar Association in the State of Maryland
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience
- Personalized attention and support from application to graduation