Get the Credentials You Need Faster and More Affordably
Stevenson University’s Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies is a degree completion program uniquely designed for working professionals. Fully online, it’s easy for you to obtain your degree while balancing your professional and personal life. You will have the credentials that will open doors to opportunity and career-ready skills that you can apply on the job today.
Credit for Prior Learning – Your Work Experience Counts
You can even finish your Bachelor’s in Professional Studies degree faster and more affordably through Stevenson’s Credit for Prior Learning program. Receive credit for all forms of past learning including transfer credits and assessed learning acquired from professional, military, and life experiences. Save valuable time and money on the way to earning your degree.
A Career Focused, Convenient Solution
The program is offered with six start dates throughout the year in accelerated, 8-week sessions. The convenient structure, career-focused curriculum, and prior learning assessment options establish the online Bachelor’s in Professional Studies program as an outstanding opportunity for veterans, currently enlisted service members, and working professionals who wish to advance in their current organization or to change careers. Opting for the minor in Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics increases career change options with additional in-demand skills.
Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics Minor
There’s an increased demand amongst employers for professionals with cybersecurity skills. Stevenson offers focused electives in Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics designed to enhance your credentials and career prospects.
With this minor, students will be prepared to evaluate an end-to-end cybersecurity strategy, implement computer forensics investigations, and play a vital role in information security for a variety of organizations, from private corporations to governmental agencies.
Careers for Graduates of this Program
Earning your Bachelor’s in Professional Studies – plus the added Cybersecurity minor –will open you up to a wealth of career opportunities in areas including:
- Business Operations
- IT Administration
- Internal Communications
- Records Management and Administration
- Administrative Supervising
- Network Security and Penetration Testing
- Insurance Claims Processing
- Systems Administration
- Sales and Customer Support
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution
- Computer Network Support
Some of the Courses You Could Take Within the Professional Studies Program Online
This bachelor’s degree completion program includes some of the following courses:
- GPS 200 Adult Learning Theory & Practice
- CM 205 Communication Ethics
- CM 390 Organizational Communication
- IS 260 Presentation Theory and Application
- MGT 210 Business Writing
- PRST 310 Creative Leadership
- PRST 495 Professional Studies Capstone
The Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics Minor includes:
- CDF 261 Digital Forensics
- CDF 271 Intrusion and Penetration Testing
- CDF 281 Advanced Network Defense
- CDF 391 Incident Response and Investigation
- CDF 392 Information Systems Forensic Internals – Auditing
- CDF 393 Forensic Evidence Collection Tools and Techniques
Have Questions? We’re Here for You.