Have a Question?
Owings Mills, MD 21117-7804
Seven Oaks Transfer Scholarship
Apply and Interview
The Seven Oaks Transfer Scholarship recognizes the potential of incoming transfer students to become active and engaged members of the Stevenson Community. This scholarship is worth $2,000 per year. Awards are based on a Seven Oaks Interview. The interview is conducted by a member of the transfer admissions staff to determine the student’s past experiences and future expectations of involvement on campus and in the community.
- Application as a full-time transfer student in a traditional (non-accelerated) program
- At least 6 college-level credits
- A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA (on a 4-point scale)
- No prior Summer Oaks or Seven Oaks scholarship award
- Interview must be completed prior to matriculation
If you meet the above criteria, please schedule your Seven Oaks interview below.
*The Seven Oaks Transfer Scholarship, like all Stevenson merit-based awards, is renewable for a total of four years.
Please call the Admissions Office at 410-486-7001 or 1-877-468-6852.