Stevenson: Your Best Fit
Stevenson University blends the traditional liberal arts with a distinct career focus and is proud to offer a unique blend of qualities:
Value & Affordability
Stevenson is dedicated to providing a best value education to all qualified students.
- Tuition: Stevenson is the most affordable private university in Maryland.
- Financial Aid: Ninety percent of SU students receive some sort of financial assistance.
- Scholarships: The University offers generous merit-based awards.
Career preparation is woven throughout the curriculum.
- Academic Majors: SU's programs prepare students for the real world.
- Experiential Learning: Students step outside of the classroom to gain valuable skills.
- Career Services: Stevenson graduates maintain a 92 percent placement rate.
A Thriving Community
The Stevenson experience goes beyond textbooks and tests.
- Student Life: Opportunities abound on campus.
- Athletics: From varsity to intramurals, it is a great time to be a Mustang.
Stevenson defines academic quality as a personalized education that fosters intellectual growth.
- Academic Support Services: On-campus resources help students excel.
- Honors Program: Outstanding students in all majors take part in interdisciplinary seminars and Experiential Learning opportunities.
NewsView All News
Calendar of Events
- Saturday Information Session - School of Graduate and Professional Studies
- Sat Jan 10
- Owings Mills Campus - Rockland Center
- A Closer Look at Nursing
- Wed Jan 14
- Greenspring Campus
- Dependable Strengths Job Search Workshop
- Fri Jan 23
- Owings Mills Campus
Have a Question?
Owings Mills Campus
Garrison Hall, Second Floor