The library has three convenient locations including the Learning Resources Center on the Greenspring Campus, the School of Business and Leadership on the Owings Mills Campus, and the Learning Commons on the Owings Mills North Campus. It is a vital part of campus life and offers 24 hour support to students, including a place for study and reference help from librarians who have comprehensive knowledge within their assigned subject areas.
On the library's website, you can access a multitude of helpful resources to assist with learning and research. Additionally, you can:
- Access extensive electronic collections anywhere at any time to articles, e-books, films, pictures, art, and subject-specific databases
- Take advantage of the library’s print and electronic collections that have been developed to support student, faculty, and staff research needs in all academic disciplines at the university
- Make a research appointment with a knowledgable librarian
- Request interlibrary loan, eReserve, and course reserve materials
- Browse LibGuides by subject, course, and topic
- Access self-paced information literacy tutorials
- Visit the University Archives, housed in the Greenspring Library, with collections that document the history of Stevenson University and its region while providing important hands-on learning opportunities
- Find out specific information about hours and closings
Have a Question?
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD 21253
Greenspring Campus: 443-334-2233
Owings Mills Campus: 443-352-4234
Owings Mills North: 443-394-9807