Where Are We?
11001 Owings Mills Blvd.
Owings Mills, MD 21117
When Are We Open?
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Extended Hours until 7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays while classes are in session.
In case of life threatening emergency, dial 911.
Contact Campus Security
The Wellness Center offers limited primary care services by appointment with our nurse practitioner or physician. A minimal fee will be charged to the student's account for services and supplies. Currently, we do not accept private health insurance. The Wellness Center will offer assistance with community referrals as needed. To make an appointment at the Wellness Center please call us at 443-352-4200.
Common visit reasons:
- Cold & flu symptoms
- STI screenings/treatments
- Women's health
- Urinary or abdominal complaints
- Dermatology complaints
- Limited concussion care
- Care for minor orthopedic injuries (no x-ray on site)
We cannot accommodate:
- Allergy testing (including serum administration under the direction of another provider)
- Visits for blood testing, x-ray, or other radiology modality
- Formal diabetes education
- Long term concussion care
- "Notes" for missed classes/assignments whether or not seen in our office
- Placement of tuberculosis (TB/PPD) skin tests
- Drug testing
- Pre-screening physical exams (pre-op, athletics, employment/ROTC)
Student Health Requirements
All full-time commuter and residential students are required to have the Stevenson University Student Health Profile completed and on file in the Wellness Center by July 1 for Fall entrance and January 20 for Spring entrance. The Student Health Profile is in addition to health information requirements from other university departments such as Athletics.
Student Health Profile Instructions
All full time students are required to be current on MMR and Varicella vaccinations. Additionally, all students residing in SU student housing are required to obtain and provide written documentation of a meningococcal (MCV4) vaccination given after the age of 16. If the primary dose of meningococcal vaccine was administered before the student's 16th birthday, a booster will be required before moving into residence on campus. The decisions to mandate vaccinations have been made based upon the current recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Failure to submit all parts of the Student Health Profile will block a student from registering for future classes and/or lead to removal from on-campus housing.