Student Daily Symptom Tracker Instructions
We are excited to have you back on campus this semester. In order to keep you, your fellow students, and our entire Stevenson community safe, we are introducing the Student Symptom Tracker. The Symptom Tracker is quick and easy to use! It’s a simple two-question form that will allow you to track possible COVID-19 symptoms on a daily basis and determine your risk status.
How to Access the Student Symptom Tracker
- Simply go to the Wellness Center Patient Portal at http://stevenson.medicatconnect.com or click on the “Student Symptom Tracker” link in the Keep Stevenson Safe box on the Student SU NOW Portal page.
- Log in using your Stevenson single sign-on username and password then click on the COVID-19 tab.
- Add the Symptom Tracker to your cellphone screen for easy access. View or download the instructions for making the Student Symptom Tracker web link appear as an icon on your Apple or Android mobile device’s home screen. If you use a laptop/desktop computer, you can bookmark the page in your browser.
When to use the Student Symptom Tracker
- Start using it at least two weeks before you return to campus. All commuter and resident students should complete the Student Symptom Tracker daily to monitor for symptoms.
- Once classes have started, all students will be required to use the Student Symptom Tracker daily in the morning to pre-screen themselves before arriving on campus or leaving their room for class or activities. After completing the Symptom Tracker, you will be given a “Dot”. You may be required to show this to your professors before entering class.
Once classes have started, all students will be required to use the app daily in the morning to pre-screen themselves before arriving on campus or leaving their room for class or activities. After completing the Symptom Tracker, you will be given a “Dot”. You may be required to show this to your professors before entering class.
If the Student Symptom Tracker does indicate you have possible symptoms of COVID-19, contact the SU Wellness Center at 443-352-4200 or email@example.com for assistance. We ask that you review the information in the videos below about identifying symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if you are symptomatic.