As a partner of Stevenson University Online, your community college is offering you the opportunity to continue your education and achieve your goals. Stevenson University Online partners with community colleges to enable their graduates to earn a bachelor’s degree at a preferred-tuition reduction. Graduates of partnered community colleges are eligible to qualify for numerous benefits.
Benefits you may be eligible to receive include:
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20 percent for Stevenson University Online bachelor’s programs
- Community college specific open houses, on-site instant decision days, education presentations, and transcript evaluations for all students and graduates
- Dedicated and personal Enrollment Counselors with industry-specific knowledge of assigned partnership
- Individual advising sessions with Student Success Coaches to help guide students from application to graduation
Stevenson University Online is currently partnered with the following community colleges:
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Baltimore City Community College (BCCC)
- Blue Ridge Technical and Community College
- Carroll Community College
- Chesapeake College
- College of Southern Maryland
- Community Colleges of Baltimore County (CCBC)
- Frederick Community College
- Hagerstown Community College
- Harford Community College
- Howard Community College
- Montgomery College
- Prince George’s Community College
- Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
Preferred-tuition rate applies to only Nursing programs:
- Cecil Community College
- Wor-Wic Community College
Don't see your community college listed?
We're always looking for new partnerships. Please contact Jamie Hill, Business Development Associate, to begin a discussion about establishing a no-cost partnership.
Bachelor's & Master's Programs
Stevenson University Online’s bachelor's and master's programs provide students with a career-focused education taught by accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience. Designed for working adults, the Stevenson University Online programs offer online and evening courses with multiple start dates. Students have the opportunity to begin studies when they are ready and can choose the course schedule that works best for them.
Students have the option to complete both a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in a shorter time frame through Stevenson's Bachelor’s to Master’s Option. Qualified Students must apply for admission to the Bachelor’s to Master’s Option during the first semester of their junior year.
Bachelor's degree programs Master's degree programs* Business Administration Business & Technology Management Business Communication Communication Studies Computer Information Systems Community-Based Education & Leadership Criminal Justice Crime Scene Investigation Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics Interdisciplinary Studies Forensic Accounting Legal Studies Forensic Investigation Nursing: RN to BS Forensic Science Nursing: RN to MS Forensic Studies Professional Studies Healthcare Management Master of Arts in Teaching Nursing
* Master's degree programs are not eligible for partnership rate.
Partnerships are specific to each academic institution. Please use the form to contact us for more information about your community college’s partnership.