Advance your career with programs designed for working adults
We understand your need to balance the demands of life with meeting your educational and career goals. Stevenson University Online provides career-focused programs in convenient sessions and formats to meet the needs of working professionals seeking career advancement or a career change.
As a partner of Stevenson University Online, your employer is offering you the opportunity to achieve your career goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate. Stevenson University Online partners with organizations to empower their employees to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Designed for working adults, Stevenson University Online programs offer online and evening courses with multiple start dates. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience. Employees of partnered corporations and organizations are eligible to qualify for numerous benefits.
Benefits you may be eligible to receive include:
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20 percent for eligible Stevenson University Online bachelor’s and master’s programs
- Organization specific open houses, on-site instant decision days, education presentations, and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Dedicated and personal Enrollment Counselors with industry-specific knowledge of assigned partnership
- Individual advising sessions with Student Success Coaches to help guide employees from application to graduation
Stevenson University Online is currently partnered with the following organizations:
- Baltimore City Police Department
- Baltimore County Public Schools
- DC Consolidated Forensic Laboratory
- Euler Hermes
- Family League of Baltimore
- FBI National Academy Associates, Inc.
- KeyW Corporation
- Kingdom Life Church
- Leidos, Inc.
- MDDC Press Association
- Northern Virginia Criminal Justice Training Academy*
- Alexandria Police Department
- Alexandria Sheriff’s Office
- Arlington County Police Department
- Arlington County Sheriff’s Office
- City of Fairfax Police Department
- City of Falls Church Sheriff’s Office
- George Mason University Police Department
- Leesburg Police Department
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Manassas City Police Department
- Manassas Park City Police Department
- Middleburg Police Department
- Northern Virginia Community College Police
- Purcellville Police Department
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Police
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police
- State of Maryland Office of Legislative Audits
- State of Maryland Transportation Authority
- The Living Legacy Foundation
- The Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Toyota Financial Services
- Uproar Church
Don’t see your organization listed?
We’re always looking for new partnerships. Please contact Jamie Hill, Business Development Associate, to begin a discussion about establishing a no-cost partnership.
*Reduced-tuition rate only applies to graduates of NVCJTA. Employees of NVCJTA are not eligible for partnership benefits.
|Bachelor’s degree programs||Master’s degree programs|
|Business Administration||Business & Technology Management|
|Business Communication||Communication Studies|
|Computer Information Systems||Community-Based Education & Leadership*|
|Criminal Justice||Crime Scene Investigation|
|Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics||Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics|
|Interdisciplinary Studies||Forensic Accounting|
|Legal Studies||Forensic Investigation|
|Nursing: RN to BS||Forensic Science|
|Nursing: RN to MS||Forensic Studies|
|Professional Studies||Healthcare Management|
|Master of Arts in Teaching*|
* The Community-Based Education & Leadership and Master of Arts in Teaching programs are not eligible for the partnership rate.