Attending the MD4Y Conference?
Jump Start Your Master’s with a $500 Scholarship
Take your career—and your passion for education and transforming lives and communities—to the next level. Stevenson University Online’s Master’s in Community-Based Education and Leadership degree is designed for you. This specialized program will help you meet the growing demand for highly qualified leaders in youth development, coaching, training, and other non-formal education settings. You will gain the knowledge and skills to become an effective educator, innovator, and change agent for organizations and communities.
Stevenson is offering a $500 scholarship to attendees of the 2021 Maryland United 4 Youth Conference, MOST Network members, and Maryland Mentors ready for the next step in their careers.
Get Started on Your Master’s Today
With no GRE requirements and no application fees and new online sessions starting every eight weeks, the Master’s in Community-Based Education and Leadership is affordable and flexible for working professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and professional skills while maintaining a work/life balance.
Claim your scholarship for our online Master’s in Community-Based Education and Leadership
- 100% Online for your work/life balance
- No GRE or application fee required
- Personalized attention in a supportive community
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
The Master’s for Community-Based Education and Leadership provides comprehensive skills training that prepares you for leadership roles in the following careers:
- Non-Profit and Volunteer Management
- Community Schools
- Youth Services and Development
- Athletic Coaching
- Higher Education
- Service Learning
- Museum Coordinator
Some of the Courses You Could Take
- ED 604 Cognitive, Social, and Emotional Development of Learners
- CBEL 610 Foundations and Frameworks of Community-Based Education
- CBEL 614 Program Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- CBEL 616 Community Engagement and Leadership
- CBEL 664 Teaching & Learning for Specialized Populations
- ED 625 Advanced Literacy Strategies in the STEM Content Areas
- ED 630 Principles of Special Education
- CBEL 672 Advocacy in Community-Based Organizations
- CM 605 Communication Ethics in the Public Sphere
Graduate Certificate Options
Stevenson also offers three distinct, fully online post-baccalaureate Graduate Certificate programs for those interested in advancing their careers in either formal or non-formal education settings. Students can select from certificate options in:
- Community-Based Education and Leadership (15 credit hours)
- Literacy Education (15 credit hours)
- Secondary STEM Teaching and Learning (18 credit hours)
*Attendees of the 2021 Maryland United 4 Youth Conference , MOST Network members, and Maryland Mentors are eligible to receive a one-time $500 scholarship toward their first course as a newly accepted and enrolled student in the Master’s in Community-Based Education and Leadership program starting in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022.