Flexible, Affordable, and Career-Focused with the Personal Support You Expect from SU
As a valued alum of Stevenson University, we are offering you the opportunity to achieve your career goals through educational advancement with a $300 scholarship* toward Master’s and graduate certificate Stevenson University Online programs. These programs offer:
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Financial Aid available for all bachelor’s, master’s, and graduate certificate programs
- Accomplished faculty with extensive, real-world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Personalized attention and a supportive community
No application fee, GRE, or standardized tests required.
Find Your Program and Get Started Today
* In order to qualify you must be a Stevenson alumnus and new online student, accepted and enrolled in a master’s or certificate program for Summer or Fall 2022. The $300 Scholarship applies to the cost of the recipient’s first class in Summer or Fall 2022. Alumni enrolling for the first time in the MAT program will receive their scholarship in Fall 2022 for the start of the next MAT cohort. Scholarship does not apply to Bachelor’s to Master’s Option students or readmits. Application deadline for the second Summer session is June 17, 2022.