Explore Our Graduate Certificate in Forensic Investigation
Stevenson University Online’s Forensic Investigation Graduate Certificate will prepare you to effectively contribute to criminal investigations and trials through objective, factually accurate reports and court testimony. You will develop necessary skills to:
- conduct interviews
- collect physical evidence
- analyze and evaluate documentary and testimonial evidence
Coursework for the certificate in forensic investigation can be completed entirely online for this 18-credit hour program. Credits you earn through this program may be applied to the Master’s in Forensic Investigation.
Choosing the right university for your graduate certificate in forensic investigation is an important investment in your future.
- Convenient, online sessions for working adults
- Personalized attention and accomplished faculty with real world experience
- Career-focused programs that provide specialized skills for growing industries
- Accessible and affordable with financial aid options
- Apply credits to our equivalent online master’s degree program
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcripts from all previous academic work. If the transcripts are from an institution located outside of the United States, students must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation from an organization that is a current member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A member list is available on the NACES website.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Personal statement.
|Per Course (3-Credits)||$2,085.00|
- Stevenson University offers a partnership tuition rate through our relationships with local community colleges, hospitals, and organizations. A full list of our partners can be found here.
- Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education and made it easier to become a certified forensic investigator by eliminating all fees.
- Students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid for this certificate program.
Students must complete the following courses:
- FSCOR 601 Foundations of Justice
- FSINV 600 Investigative Techniques/Interviewing
- FSINV 605 Investigative Techniques/Physical Evidence
- FSLAW 662 Fraud Investigation and Analysis
- FSLAW 668 White Collar Crimes
- FSLAW 602 Criminology OR FSAAC 620 Forensic Information Technology
Forensic Investigation Master’s Degree Option
Stevenson offers a fully-online master’s degree program for those interested in advancing their career in Forensic Investigation.
- Forensic Investigation (36 credit hours)
Explore our range of Legal, Criminal Justice, and Forensic programs:
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Investigation
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Studies
Proud member of the FBI National Academy Associates (FBINAA) Academic Alliance