Stevenson University Online’s Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Community-Based Education & Leadership is designed for practicing professionals in non-formal and informal education settings who want to expand their knowledge and skills to become effective educators and change leaders in their organizations. Upon completion of the Certificate program, graduates will have the ability to meet the needs of diverse populations of learners, build transformative learning communities, and foster collaborative partnerships within the expanding non-formal educational sector. Coursework can be completed online for this 15-credit hour program.
Due to the unique blend of coursework including understanding 21st century teaching and learning as well as organizational management and leadership, this program benefits a variety of positions, including and not limited to the following: Athletic Coaches, Community Education Leaders, Higher Education Professionals, Non-profit Leaders, and Youth Development Specialists.
Master's Degree Option
Stevenson also offers an online master's in Community-Based Education & Leadership.
Additional Education Certificate Options
Stevenson offers additional Post-Baccalaureate Certificate program options for those interested in advancing their careers in either formal or non-formal education settings. Students can also select from certificate programs in:
Admissions / Tuition
Admissions / Tuition
- Completed online application.
- Completion of bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Official college transcript from your degree-granting institution; additional transcripts may be required to demonstrate satisfaction of program-specific prerequisites or at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in past academic work.
- Resume of professional experience.
- Personal statement.
Tuition Per Credit $495.00 Cost Per Course
Stevenson University Online has simplified the cost of your education by eliminating all fees.