Attend our Orientation for Student Success
New students are invited to attend our Orientation for Student Success, focusing on how to become a successful student. Students will have the opportunity to network with fellow new students, alumni, and administrators from their program.
What to expect:
- The orientation presentation will begin promptly at 6:05 p.m. Please plan on logging in between 5:30-6:00 p.m.
- Connect with faculty and alumni
Optional Session (immediately following orientation):
- Held approximately from 7:10 - 8 p.m.
- Includes more detailed information regarding the computer applications you will be frequently accessing as an SUO student.
IMPORTANT STUDENT INFORMATION:
GPS 100 - Required Orientation is due January 24 for Spring 8W1 students.
- Once you obtain your login information, you can access Blackboard and complete the required online portion of orientation which will be listed as GPS 100 under My Courses.
- This is a non-credit, pass/fail course that will show on your transcript.
- You may not see the other courses you are enrolled in on the Blackboard site until the Thursday before the session start date.
You may purchase textbooks online from the Campus Store website and have them shipped to you (via UPS Ground). If you request shipping, you must put in the comments section "SUO Student - Please Ship" when checking out.