This Emergency Policy was implemented due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Given the COVID-19 pandemic, the university will limit visitors to the situations referenced below. A visitor is defined as an individual who is not a current employee or student of the university.
All visitors must comply with university practices on physical distancing and face coverings. Visits should take place outdoors or in areas that permit physical distancing.
- Vendors who have contracted with the university may visit campus to deliver goods and services.
- Guest lecturers and presenters who are experts in their field may visit under the aegis of a faculty member, academic department or university office.
- Prospective students and their families may visit under the aegis of the admissions office and a university department.
- Volunteers pre-approved to assist with university academic or operational functions may visit under the direction of a supervisor.
- The procedures for student guests are presented in the Residence Hall Guidelines.
Guidance for visitors who wish to attend athletic events will be determined based on forthcoming NCAA and MAC guidance.
(Added June 2020)