A Stevenson graduate is a prepared, professional hire.
The Office of Career Services at Stevenson University offers a wide variety of employer services designed to connect you with students and alumni. We can recommend strategic approaches to recruiting and work with you to develop a plan that will give you visibility on campus, increase your brand recognition, and provide greater access to talent.
Contact our Assistant Director of Employer Relations & Communications, Matt Seiler by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 443-352-5314 to discuss any of the following.
Report a Hire
To accurately determine the effectiveness of our employer recruiting programs and events, it is critical for us to collect information about hiring. The statistics we collect will help us tailor our efforts to provide the best resources for our students and employers. In addition, our federally funded programs require us to report hiring statistics to the federal government.
We greatly appreciate you taking a few minutes out of your busy day to report your hire(s).
All responses are confidential and will be used in aggregate form only.
Report a Hire Form
What We Offer
- Handshake is Stevenson's centralized, online recruitment platform. This platform gives you direct access to current students and alumni. As an employer, you will create a profile that is accessible to candidates. From here you can post job and internship opportunities, screen candidates, maintain on-campus interview schedules, and register for career events. Candidates are able to access postings and apply through the system by submitting resumes, cover letters, and other requested documents.
- On-Campus Interviewing - You can interview candidates in private rooms in the Office of Career Services. This option provides a streamlined approach to interviewing candidates; resume reviews, candidate selections, and interview schedules are all completed online. You can view applications and your schedule through Handshake.
- Information Tables and Sessions - Schedule a date to come to campus to promote job opportunities with your organization. Information tables are set-up in prominent, high-traffic areas so you can distribute information while informally interacting with students. One example is the highly popular Business Breakfast Hours. We can work with faculty to schedule an Information Session in a setting that makes sense for your organization.
- Internship Program Development - Career Services staff will work with you to help develop an internship program that will meet your needs, satisfy student academic requirements, and give students valuable work experience in their field.
- Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities - Brand yourself on campus and create greater awareness of your organization through event sponsorships and advertising opportunities. We can help align your organization with the national leader in career education and enhance your name recognition among Stevenson students, faculty, and staff.
- Career Fairs and Networking Events - Career Fairs, held each year for government, non-profit, and for-profit organizations, are a great opportunity to connect with both students and alumni to promote career opportunities at your organization. Smaller industry or discipline-focused networking events are also offered. These events are often coordinated with specific academic programs and can include a panel discussion in addition to the networking opportunities.