A Stevenson graduate is a prepared, professional hire.
The Stevenson Career Connection Center offers a wide variety of employer services designed to connect you with students and alumni. We can recommend strategic approaches to recruiting and work with you to develop a plan that will give you visibility on campus, increase your brand recognition, and provide greater access to talent.
We have added some programs and changed others due to COVID-19 and the University’s Keep Stevenson Safe Initiative. We are still here to help you connect with our students and alumni.
Contact our Assistant Director of Employer Relations & Communications, Matt Seiler by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, 443-352-5314 to discuss any of the following.
Report a Hire
To accurately determine the effectiveness of our employer recruiting programs and events, it is critical for us to collect information about hiring. The statistics we collect will help us tailor our efforts to provide the best resources for our students and employers. In addition, our federally funded programs require us to report hiring statistics to the federal government.
We greatly appreciate you taking a few minutes out of your busy day to report your hire(s).
All responses are confidential and will be used in aggregate form only.
Report a Hire Form
What We Offer
- Handshake is Stevenson's centralized, online recruitment platform. This platform gives you direct access to current students and alumni. As an employer, you will create a profile that is accessible to candidates. From here you can post job and internship opportunities, screen candidates, maintain on-campus interview schedules, and register for career events. Candidates are able to access postings and apply through the system by submitting resumes, cover letters, and other requested documents.
- Do you have an in-home Baby-Sitting/Child Care/Home Care position you would like to advertise to our students? Stevenson Career Connection Center staff review and post these positions in Handshake. Please complete this online form and someone will get back to you within 2-3 business days.
- Parker Dewey micro-internships provide organizations with a competitive source of talent for short-term projects. Employers can gain immediate access to talented students ready to apply their skills to a wide variety of projects. For more information, please refer to the Parker Dewey micro-internships document.
- On-Campus Interviewing - You can interview candidates using your preferred video solution. Applications, resume reviews, candidate selections, and scheduling can all be managed through Handshake.
- Internship Program Development - Career Connection Center staff will work with you to help develop an internship program that will meet your needs, satisfy student academic requirements, and give students valuable work experience in their field.
- Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities - Brand yourself on campus and create greater awareness of your organization through event sponsorships and advertising opportunities. We can help align your organization with the national leader in career education and enhance your name recognition among Stevenson students, faculty, and staff.
- Employer “Ask Me Anything” Series - Using our videoconferencing platform, BlueJeans, you can host a 30-minute session with our students. This is designed to be more of an informal conversation then at a career fair. The students can, as the title states, ask anything from what your representative(s) studied in college, how they ended up in the field they’re in, interview tips, etc.
- Industry Hours - We will be hosting three virtual, industry specific, two-hour long events per semester. Hosted in BlueJeans, these events will give you a great opportunity to connect our students with majors specific to your industry.
- For more information on our Employer “Ask Me Anything” Series and/or Industry Hours, contact our Assistant Director of Employer Relations & Communications, Matt Seiler by email, email@example.com
- Careers on the Quad - We will host a new popup event, Careers on the Quad. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (weather permitting) up to three employers each day can reserve a table (socially distanced, with proper signage) on the quad at Owings Mills. This is an opportunity for you to meet with our students on-campus. Contact our Assistant Director of Employer Relations & Communications, Matt Seiler by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 443-394-9257.