WebXpress Log In Instructions for New Applicant Users
- Go to WebXpress
- If you know your User ID and have created a permanent password in a past session, proceed to Log In.
- If you are New to WebXpress, follow these steps to log in for the first time.
1. Get Your User ID, on the Main Menu tab, select “What’s My User ID?” and enter your last name and social security number OR your Stevenson School ID. (Your Stevenson ID is a 7-digit number and appears on most of our correspondence with you). Once submitted, you will be shown your User ID.
2. Reset your password, on the Main Menu tab, select “Reset My Password” and enter your last nameand social security number OR your Stevenson ID and submit. Select the e-mail address to receive your temporary password.
3. Check email for TEMPORARY password (could be in spam/junk folder).
4. Log in with TEMPORARY password, do not include the “.” as part of the password. You will receive a message that says, “Your password has expired. Please choose a new password.” Enter the temporary password in the “Old Password” field). Your new password must be 6 to 9 characters long and include both letters and numbers, and no special characters.
- Continue through the remaining screens as Applicants on the Prospects Menu
- If you have any problems/questions, please contact: Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org* or 410-486-7001. *Include “WebXpress” in the email subject line.