- You are not a number. We know all our students by their names.
- Class size is small and allows active learning and participation.
- We love our students and provide quality mentoring.
- We are a close-knit department/family.
- We are student-focused and believe in helping students grow.
- We listen to our students and help them achieve their dreams.
- We are fun and positive.
- We have a well-designed curriculum that is flexible enough for students to create their own unique experiences at Stevenson (e.g., Psychology + Professional Minor).
- There are field placement and internship opportunities for students.
- Students are getting an excellent education from us.
Did you know? (Data from the 2017-2018 academic year)
- 100% of our students who applied to graduate programs were accepted into at least one program.
- 55% of our students went directly into graduate programs. That’s more than twice the national average!
- 95% of our graduates who were seeking employment secured jobs within 2 months.
- 38% of university-wide graduation awards were won by Psychology majors.
- 100% of our students presented their scholarly work in a professional setting.
- 100% of our students complete a professional internship before graduating.